Damien Keane Garden Design Ltd are looking to recruit experienced staff to join our team. We design, build & care for private bespoke gardens ranging in size from small town house spaces to large garden estates and interior plant layouts. We are an ever expanding company and are interested in hearing from people with experience and a passion for garden design or landscape architecture, gardening and landscaping.
We also believe in training people from the ground up. This exciting approach allows for in house and onsite training as well as the opportunity to attend college in a chosen field. If you are interested in any aspect of horticulture and would like to be a part of our team please forward on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for Lead & assistant gardeners
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as there will be the opportunity to progress further within the organisation. The applicant must be passionate and skilled in all aspects of caring for gardens and must have excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
1. Have at least two years’ experience working in the maintenance of gardens with adequate plant based knowledge, gardening skills and machinery use.
2. A working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
3. Have a full clean driving license.
4. Be fluent in both spoken & written English as report writing is an essential part of the job.
5. A qualification in Horticulture would be preferred but is not essential as the successful candidate will receive training.
The successful candidate will be required to –
• Be a team player but must also be able to work on their own initiative.
• Uphold the very high standards of the company and have a good eye for detail.
• Be able to follow scheduled work but also have the initiative to suggest edits as required.
• Keep detailed daily reports and be able to communicate effectively with management and clients.
• Be physically fit and highly motivated.
• Be willing to attend training courses as directed.
• Be willing to work as part of our other teams when required.
• Be able to drive one of our vehicles to and from our yard daily or as required.